Monday, 17 September 2012

Business Casual





Shirt: H&M, Vest: F21, Shorts: Armani Exchange, Bag: Colette Hayman, Shoes and Sunglasses: Steve Madden, Jewelry: Armani Exchange watch and bracelet. 

My first ever blog post!!! To all who are reading this which is probably 1 person (my Mum), thanks and keep following! I don't often get to wear business clothes, but today I actually had an excuse :) I wouldn't call my outfit super professional but its 'business casual', and was apporporiate for our marketing meeting. I think corporate clothes are so chic and stylish, I hope to get a big girl job soon so I can stock my wardrobe full of pencil skirts, blouses and blazers! 
We also had lunch on James Street in the city and it was so beautiful. The street and area reminded me a lot of Sydney. If I was to live in the CBD, it would definitely be on or near James Street! I had never been there before and since I only just moved back from America, I feel like a bit of a tourist in my home town! I can't wait to explore all of the little shops and cafes around town.