Thursday, 27 September 2012

Sunset in Fiji




My sister Ash!
DRESS: Citybeach, Sunglasses: Forever New, Bag: Valley Girl, Necklace: F21, Watch: Michael Kors

Let me start off by saying, Fiji is beautiful! The weather is not too hot, but still a little humid and the sunsets are to die for! The first day we came here, we went exploring around the island and ended up sitting in shallow water on this beautiful beach for hours. Little did we know that our friends were looking for us all over the resort, to find out that we were on a private beach at another resort! We had no idea. 
I found this dress about a month ago in the sale section of city beach for about $20! BARGAIN. I don't often shop there because I wouldn't describe my style as very beachy (im more of a city chic). But something about white maxi dresses screams, Summer! (the season, not my name). There is nothing more appropriate to wear on an island other than a spray tan and a white long dress!  My sister and I decided to both wear white maxi dresses to dinner and I think people thought we were getting married haha... on the contrary, I think we are the only single people on this island!