Friday, 21 September 2012

Très Chic




Dress: F21, Shoes:Aldo, Bag: DKNY, Sunglasses: Steve Madden, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Marc Jacobs.

I love white lace dresses, and you can never have too many! This white dress is a good transition dress because you can wear it with black tights in the winter and with ballet flats in the summer! The first time I wore this dress I was at my University Awards night. I was in a rush getting ready and I quickly threw it on. After walking up on stage and received an award in front of all my professors and classmates, my friends informed me my dress was see through and I happened to be wearing black lacey underwear . SHAME!


I also love this bag! I take it everywhere... it is an inexpensive alternative to the Chanel bag that i want :)

ALSO, would everyone please be able to 'LIKE' my facebook page HERE! Thank you!!
Have a good weekend!