Monday, 22 October 2012

Blush




 Dress & Blazer: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: Louis Vuitton

Last night we had a family night for my sisters partners birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC! We went to a German restaurant in the city over looking the river. I order spatz? It was a pasta dish, it was my last indulge meal, because my diet (number 128928)  starts today! So hopefully the more pictures I upload on the blog the better my skin, hair and body will look :) 
I love this dress, it is so feminine and flattering! I don't usually wear pink because with my blonde hair I don't want to look like a trashy barbie. But I am addicted to blush and nude tones. It is an essential shoe that every girl must have, a nude heel! It also makes your legs look longer, added bonus to my little 5'5 body. 

Thanks for everyone who has liked my Facebook page!! Feel free to share this post, and share Summers Lookbook with your friends :) Click HERE to like the Facebook page if you haven't done so already! Hope everyone has a great week.