Thursday, 4 October 2012

Bula!







MONOKINI: Victoria's Secret, DRESS: Asos, HAT: Valley Girl, SUNGLASSES: Forever New, WATCH: Michael Kors, CUFF: Forever 21

BULA! (hello in Fijian) today we had a very relaxed day :) Last night was the wedding, and we slept in till midday! My sister says she is catching up on a years worth of sleep, and it is impossible getting her out of bed! We slept through breakfast and headed to a cafe next to the marina, and FINALLY I had a decent cup of coffee in Fiji. I am a coffee addict, and there is nothing worse than starting your day with a crap cup of coffee! A little dramatic but those coffee lovers know what I am talking about. 
I love beach cover ups that you can wear on the beach as well as out to lunch. I bought this one from Asos, a great online store that has free shipping both ways, so if you don't like it or it doesn't fit you can send it back without paying postage! Although this hat serves no purpose at protecting my fair skin from the sun, it looks cute, and thats all that is important (much to my mum's dismay lol). 

Don't forget to like my FACEBOOK PAGE HERE! I love hearing people are actually reading my blog, so if you want to comment or inbox me please do :) And tell your friends about Summer's Lookbook, I will really appreciate any shout outs :)