Monday, 29 October 2012

Day at the races

 With the Birthday Boy, Gary!
DRESS: ALLY, ACCESSORIES: EQUIP, SHOES: Steve Madden

I just had a great weekend on the Gold Coast, with a great group of English people! We went to the races and I learnt that I may need to be able to handle my liquor better before i travel to the UK next summer! Although, I surprisingly managed to pull it together to take a few pictures for the blog. I love the races, an excuse to wear fancy hats and flowers in your hair? Love it. I don't care about the horses or the gambling, I just love the fashion and the socializing. 
The Melbourne Cup is coming up in a couple of weeks, which is the Australian version of the Kentucky Derby. I have already bought my dress, but I'm still in search for a fabulous hat! 

Life is good, I love being surrounded by great people!