Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Peplum+Pleather+Purple






TOP: Dotti, SHORTS + NECKLACE:Forever 21, PURSE: DKNY, WATCH: Michael Kors, SHOES: Famous Footwear, SUNGLASSES: Ray Ban

So we are back from Fiji and back to our normal routine. My life is far from glamorous but that doesn't mean my wardrobe can't be! I love the peplum trend and I hope it stays in fashion for a while! The biggest part of my body is my stomach :( So the shape of this top is really flattering for my body shape. Another trend that I love is leather! I have leather pants, leather skirt and these leather shorts. (No im not a dominatrix haha) Since I came back from America when it was summer and straight into Australian winter, my first purchase was leather pants and I must have worn them 100 times already. 
It is getting really hot here in Brisbane, but I am jealous that I am not in America for the Fall season. I love Thanksgiving and Halloween, so I will be celebrating both holidays here in stinking hot weather with my Aussies friends and family! Who is with me? 

PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE....CLICK HERE!!!!!!!