Thursday, 10 January 2013

Maxi & Murray

Dress: TJ MAX, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Sunglasses: RAY BAN, Jewelry: EQUIP and vintage, Watch: ARMANI EXCHANGE

Watching the women's final was great, but watching the men's was AMAZING! We saw Andy Murray verse the Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in the final at the Brisbane International. It was such a great game, and alot closer than the women's final. Murray took out the match but Grigor won my heart :) The 21 year old Bulgarian is rumored to be dating Maria Sharapova....biatch! He is a gorgeous man, and a great player...win win! 

I love this maxi dress! I got it for only $40 at TJ MAX (a store in America, Sorry Aussies). It is getting hotter and hotter down under, so long flowy dresses are my go-to look. I unfortunately don't have a petite body like my sister Ashley, so I can not get away with figure hugging dresses. But doesn't she look adorable in her union jack dress?! Appropriate choice of outfit to cheer on the Brit, Andy Murray. 

My sister and my best friend are starting hot yoga this month, so hopefully my body will be transforming. Ever since I finished with college tennis I have been excessively eating, drinking and partying (#yolo?). I worked hard in college so for the past 6months I have been doing what I want, whenever I want. But I don't want to turn into the next Lindsay Lohan,  so it is time for a fresh start...a healthier start! 

-Summer xo ....future yogi?