Friday, 25 January 2013

Valentino

STYLE INSPO: Brandi Glanville 

Jacket: Forever New, Shirt: H&M, Pants: Supre, Scarf: VALENTINO, Bag: Collette Hayman, Booties: Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Watch: Michael Kors

On Tuesday we flew down to Melbourne for the Australian Open! This is the outfit I wore on the plane, I am always cold on planes and Melbourne weather is unpredictable (hence the jacket and scarf in the middle of Australian summer). Well we got the party started pretty early, and I drank a few baileys on the plane...which resulted in bad quality blog pictures and me looking a tad seedy haha. 
How fabulous is this scarf?! I found it in TJ MAX... one of those amazing, random and bargain fashion finds! I know i will have it forever, it just adds instant elegance to any outfit. Everyone should invest in a designer silk scarf (Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci), and while your there you can buy me an Hermes one too! 
I have recently dyed my hair lighter, and I think I look too barbie? I like the dirty blonde look better, but for now i will live up my platinum locks. And next month I will tone it down with some low lights.