Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Jumpsuit


 My beautiful sister Ashley
Jumpsuit: Random boutique on Chapel St, Belt: Michael Kors, Sunglasses:Sabo Skirt, Bag: Louis Vuitton

I love this jumpsuit! Its structured, its a neutral color, its classy and sexy at the same time...its oh so Victoria Beckham! 
The big thing coming into 'trend' this season is the military inspired look. With my blonde her and fake tan I look like the last person in the world who would be in the military! No matter what the latest trend is, you have to dress to suit your look and your body shape. I completely jumped the whole 'bandage dress' trend! This jumpsuit was such a good find! I bought it that same morning while shopping in Chapel St from a random boutique for only $25! With the double breasted buttons and khaki color, it has a military edge to it but stills looks  chic and feminine. 
These photos were taken on the last day of the Australian Open in Melbourne. We saw the mens semi-final with Djokovic and Ferrer. After that we went for some drinks at my favorite club in Melbourne The Spice Market!