Saturday, 9 February 2013

My Fav INSTAGRAM pics

My very first Instagram pic! With my gf Ali in the cafeteria 
Shopping in NYC with my sisters
Photo shoot on the Gold Coast
With my beautiful sister in California
Kangaroo kisses in Melbourne
I love leather! At the club
My beloved juicer! 
Typical Summer Selfie 
A drawing I did using chalk and charcoal
At my first casting call in San Francisco 
Partying up a storm, at Club LIV in Broadbeach
Some of my beautiful shoes... I love shoes!!
One of the best days of my life, at Stereosonic music festival! 
A drawing I did using black ink
Partying in Long Beach, CA...wish I was that skinny again! grrr
At my induction ceremony, my fraternity Pin: Lambda Pi Eta
Hanging out with my European friends in San Francisco
One of my favorite places on earth...University of the Pacific campus
Shooting my free hugs video on campus!
Watch below :) 



Hey guys! Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures! Instagram is the best invention since Facebook. I love it! And for a fashion blogger it is really convenient to take pictures with when you dont have your big SLR camera with you.  

So make sure you follow summerirvin on instagram! 

There is also a new App that I really love called TRENDABL. It is basically the same as instagram but for fashion!! So everyone can be a fashion blogger now, and post what your wearing and who you are wearing. 
Follow me on Trendable : summerslookbook 


Don't forget to like my Facebook page HERE!