Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Formal Nights


1st: Dress-Ally, Equip necklace
2nd: Dress- Max Studio

On the ten day cruise we had 2 formal nights where everyone dresses up for dinner, followed by drinks at the bar and then eventually head down to the nightclub. It is an eventful night and it makes for great people watching! I love formal wear and it is such a novelty because I don't often get to dress up. I love this black dress, however it is very body hugging....bring on my extra holiday curves! It is made out of crochet fabric and very heavy, so it is not the most practical dress to dance in. Having a black long strapless dress is a staple item in any girls wardrobe- simple, understated and it will never go out of fashion. 
The most compliments I get, isn't on what I am wearing but my hair! So if you would like a video tutorial on how to do this hair style (using a hair straightener...yes a straightener!) Comment on my Facebook wall HERE! and don't forget to like it.