Friday, 20 September 2013

Venice


Top: Cue, Skirt: Valley Girl, Bag: Forever New, Shoes: Primark, Sunglasses: Sabo Skirt

How magnificent are these photos my personal photographer, travel buddy and sister Ashley took during our trip to Venice?! So many bright colours, and the sunset in San Marco Square was to die for. 
Venice is my favorite city in whole world, there is no other place like it. It is magical, romantic and enchanting. Every street, bridge and canal is a pure work of art, and the city has been persevered and taken care of so well it feels like you are in the early 16th Century. It doesn't matter what street you find yourself in, or what bridge you cross you will always see beauty and a perfect photo opportunity!

Me in Venice in 2011
I first went to Venice with an old boyfriend a couple of years ago, and it exceeded my expectations. However, strange as it may seem I actually enjoyed the city more this time, being with my sister. It is a very romantic city, so we avoided the cliche couple things like going on a gondola ride. But we did stop for a gelato (yummmm) & pizza and I had to buy a beautiful mask to match my outfit! 
Venice was the last leg of our Italian trip, and we were sad to leave. Partly because out of all the cities we visited, Venice had the most good looking men ;) We went out to a few bars and a club that night...much of it was a blur (eeek), so being hangover on a boat the next day was far from pleasurable! Next stop...Croatia <3 

SUMMER XO