Sunday, 17 November 2013

IRELAND: Dingle peninsular


Hat: H&M, Jacket: Portmans, Dress: Nasty Gal, Socks: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Kmart, Necklace: DKNY, Watch: Michael Kors

How gorgeous is this coastline? It reminded me of the Great Ocean Road in the south of Australia but a little colder and a lot more overcast. Driving around the edge of the coastline was breathtaking. The beaches were beautiful, and the high cliffs made for great lookout points. It was like driving through a real life post card... the countryside meets the coastline- best of both worlds! 

This outfit is my staple go to outfit, easy to wear and comfortable. Loose dress, leather jacket, and tights+boots. Add some high knee socks and a hat and you get a pretty cool festival outfit! Or...Irish sightseeing outfit? I originally bought this jacket from Portmans (Australia) for my mothers Birthday last year..but it 'conveniently' didn't fit her so, score I kept it ;) 

Thanks Dan and Ash for being my blogger photographers....great focus :D Incredible pictures I will cherish forever.