Sunday, 6 July 2014

Mykonos


Dress: Sabo Skirt, Shoes: ebay (similar Stuart Weitzman), Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: DKNY, Snake cuff: ebay

I'm backkkkk! I had almost given up on my blog...until I got the travel bug and I had to share these photos of my European Summer Holiday! My parents have travelled from Australia to visit my sister and I in the UK and now we are on a 2.5 week adventure around the Greek Islands and Croatia. 

Our first stop on the cruise was Mykonos. It is alot smaller than I expected but absolutely gorgeous. We got lost numerous times walking down the little white alley ways, but we weren't phased too much as every corner was another picture perfect  opportunity. Much to my father's dismay we stopped every ten metres to take photos.... thats what you get when you get views as spectacular as this and two very vain daughters! I would have to say Mykonos has one of the best sunsets I have ever seen. We stopped at a beautiful cocktail lounge on the water to watch the sun set over the horizon...with 20 euro cocktails (ouch, thanks Ash!) 

I knew when shopping online at one of my favourite Aussie E-retailers Sabo Skirt that this dress would be perfect for the Greek Islands...I love the colour, and matched with the gladiator sandals and gold snake cuff I think I nailed the Grecian wannabe Goddess look, huh!? And let's all take a moment too appreciate how fab my sister Ash looks ;) She turned many heads in that dress!

- Summer xox