Sunday, 10 August 2014

Cable Car in Dubrovnik

Top and Leather Shorts: Zara, Shoes: ebay, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Necklace: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors

After spending 24 hours in bed with a nasty cold and bad cough, I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to concur Dubrovnik. We had a lovely breakfast by the marina....I recognized it was where a scene from Game of Thrones was filmed! 
I have been to Dubrovnik a couple of times before but I have never done the cable car, so thats exactly what we did. Surprisingly, there was no cue for the cable car-which cost 100 kunas/ $20/ £10 per person. The ride is fast and the view from the top is pretty spectacular with views overlooking the whole city. 

I like to think I dress appropriately for my body type. I may not wear the most on trend peices but just because something is on trend doesn't mean it is suitable for everyone to wear! I have a very short torso, no hips, a bit of a gut, big boobs, broad shoulders and long 'thinish' legs. So I tend to lean towards loose flowy shirts which hide my waist and short shorts to show off my legs. However, this top was a little too flowy and it ballooned out and made me look 8 months pregnant haha. You can't win them all! Until the day I have a body like Candice Swanepoel there will always be a few unflattering outfits once in a while wont they? A girl can dream... (As I eat a bag of chips) #fail

- Summer xox