Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Blonde Nation




















#BlondeNation

This post is dedicated to my love of all things blonde. I have been every hair color from jet black, chocolate brown, ombre and my natural color....RED! Yes, I am a ginger ninja. And I have been bleaching my hair to get every last ray of ginge from my scalp. I remember when I was a kid and a teenager, I would always get compliments from women and female teachers 'you hair color is so beautiful'. FACT- you want compliments from boys when you are 15 not from old women...so the journey and the death of my hair began. 
I love being blonde...but I am always searching for the perfect shade. My blonde inspirations would have to be Aussie model Jennifer Hawkins and the beautiful Blake Lively. Sometimes my hair goes too platinum so I go to the hair dresser and get a head of caramel brown lowlights. I have tried ash blonde, but with my complexion I think warmer and sandy tones suit me better. 
I love the blonde bombshell look Im not going to lie. Anybody who knows me will say that I am vain, an attention seeker and confident....and that is dam right. I have a blog based entirely on myself...that pretty much sums up my ego ;) So being a blonde just suits my personality at the moment. I will eventually grow up and stop partying but for now being a blonde is too much fun! 

"Blondes do it better" 

-Summer xox